Home   Join Us

Join Us

If you are moving to a house in Inverurie please check the Aberdeenshire Council website for School Catchments.  This will let you know which school in Inverurie you are zoned for.

If you are within our catchment area your child is entitled to a place here at Strathburn School.  If this is the case, please get in touch so we can discuss enrolment with you.  You can also Apply for a Place at Strathburn School online.  Once you have done this we will ask you to complete paperwork which can be found under the Enrolments section of our school website.

If you live, or are going to be living outwith our zone, you can apply for an Out of Zone Placing Request.  Please do not apply online until your Placing Request has been accepted.  NB During P1 Enrolment week (usually during January) parents/carers should complete an Out of Zone Placing Request and should also Apply for a Place indicating on their application that they have completed the Out of Zone Placing Request.